50-90% of children with ADHD are impacted by at least one other condition. 85% of adults with ADHD are impacted by at least one other condition such as anxiety or depression. Click here to download the PDF to read Chapter 2 from the CADDRA Guidelines for more information on the conditions that commonly occur with ADHD.
This section provides information about the other conditions that commonly occur with ADHD such as:
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Major Depression
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Tourette’s Disorder
- Anxiety disorders.
- Anxiety BC. (Website)
- ADHD and Disruptive Behavior Disorders. CHADD. (Website)
- Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada. (Website)
- Is it ADHD, Depression, or Both? ADDitude. (Website)
- When ADHD and Anxiety Occur Together. PsychCentral. (Website)